Sunday, October 28, 2012

A Story Behind Cristiano Ronaldo's Great Success



"I have to thank my friend Albert Frantau for my success. We played together in the same team in the U-18 championship. When a scout came from Sporting Lisbon said: Who score the most goals will come to our academy".

"We won that match with the score 3-0. I scored first then Albert scored second with a great header. But the third was impressive to all".

"Albert was 1 on 1 against the goalie, he rounded the goalkeeper and I was running in front of him".

"All he had to do was to score that goal but he passed it to me and I scored the third goal, so I was the one who wen to the academy".

"After the match I went to him and asked him why? He told me "Because you're a better player than me".

Journalists went to Albert's house and asked him if it was a true story. He said "yes".

He also said that his career as a player after the match ended and now is unemployed.

"But how did you build this great house and you have a car? You seem like a pretty rich man. You're also able to feed your family. From where did did these come from?".

Albert proudly replied "It's from Ronaldo!".

copied from :

http://soccer.indonewyork.com/never-told-before-heart-warming-story-of-cristiano-ronaldo/

No comments:

Post a Comment